Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let's start at the beginning

it's a very good place to start!



So we're here! Me the pampered lass - read my name - a lover of all things fine and beautiful, all creatures great and small and I laugh till I guffaw, love to dance........



talk, talk, laugh, explore my spirituality, dig into my sexuality, but I lurrrve handmade stuff. I love great weaves, the silks, the wools, knitting, embroidery, fabrics and then there's jewellery, the thing, it's story, how and why it was created and how I acquired it..........for that sometimes people call me the Maharani



I say Gilded as charged!! What say you?

Smilingly yours

Ladli Begum











1 comment:

  1. Ladli your introduction is 'Dhansu'. you have arrived in style.I look forward to your 'Tuzuk-i-Ladli.

    ReplyDelete